[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
Cabrillo College Linux Classes • View topic - Rich

Rich

Introduction to UNIX/Linux

Rich

Postby janet tuma on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm

What is the very last day we can download the software offered through our class as 'students'? Is it today? I've been asking my very busy computer guys to do this since I'm clueless at this point - is it too late too put on a little more pressure? (For all I know, we have it all already and that is why they haven't pursued this option :? ) Nothing like the last semester of computer engineering as a senior or being a senior director of engineering for new product development to keep one busy. Now if only some of that knowledge base would just rub off a little on me; at least I can still type faster than they can :)
janet tuma

Re: Rich

Postby Michael George on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Id like to know too :)
Michael George

Postby janet tuma on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 pm

back on top it goes.....
janet tuma

Postby Rich Simms on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't have an answer yet on this but I'm checking with people to see if they have the information. I think it should, at the minimum, stay active to the last day of the term (June 6).

I'll post information as I get it. I recommend downloading and activating any packages you need as soon as possible.
Rich Simms
Site Admin

Postby george bales on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:24 pm

i havent really been paying attention to the forum, but if you are talking about msdnaa, i would contact gerlinde brady, her email is available at cabrillo.edu a-z index, and she is very willing to help in my experience and will answer your questions. she helped me a lot last semester thats why i say this
george bales

Postby Rich Simms on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:35 pm

I found out the information after contacting Gerlinde Brady and Jim Griffin. The student MSDN AA subscriptions for our class will expire on 6/29/2009.

To be safe I recommend you download any ISO images you need by 6/28/2009. You can install ISO images directly into VMs. They can also be burned to CDs and/or DVDs. Be sure and record the product keys as they will be needed to activate the products.
Rich Simms
Site Admin

Return to CIS 90 - Spring 2009